Empower developers and businesses with a decentralized database management system
Over the past few years, the world has deployed a wide variety of database models. These systems have gradually evolved with the changing dynamics of data and its subsequent infrastructure.
From monolithic, centralized machines used by a few organizations to cloud computing that houses centralized data centers, the data management IT infrastructure has evolved significantly to meet growing data needs. But the current state of the data infrastructure has also created serious problems.
Corporate-dominated centralized systems
We now have decades of evidence that points to disappointment with centralized architecture. Billions of users have had their private data hijacked or stolen. Companies and creators that rely on centralized platforms have been subjected to unfair practices that take away their audience and profits.
Additionally, users have to give up their privacy on their datasets and become vulnerable to security breaches. Indeed, centralization creates a single point of failure. So, over time, even the best entrepreneurs and developers have become reluctant to build their data infrastructure on top of centralized platforms.
Additionally, relying on the same architecture risks making the situation worse as problems with centralized platforms will become even more pronounced.
Why Decentralization Matters in Database Systems
Decentralization can lay the foundation for the third Internet era. This could be the key to bringing back the original community spirit of the open internet. The premise of decentralization may also change the very foundation of the Database Management System (DBMS), one of the essential components of the Third Internet Age.
The next question is: what value creation does a decentralized database system bring compared to a centralized one?
- Fault tolerance – If a particular data store is unavailable, the entire application stack does not stop responding. As the application stack is built on several separate components, it allows the application to be fault tolerant by design.
- Attack-resistance – These systems are much more difficult and economically expensive to attack because they do not rely on a central point. Centralized systems can relatively be manipulated at much lower costs.
- Availablity – A decentralized database network comprising several nodes, it can subsequently withstand significant pressure. In this architecture, the pressure does not fall on a single server; instead, it is distributed to the entire network.
- Collaborative – All data changes from additions and updates are reflected throughout the network. The model is self-sufficient and self-regulating, integrating the trust factor from the design stage.
What does Inery bring to the decentralized DBMS solution?
Inery is the very first decentralized database management solution, built on its own layer 1 blockchain to enable a paradigm shift for database infrastructure.
In addition to the advantages of a decentralized DBMS described above, Inery brings innovations to meet the data needs of today’s and tomorrow’s companies.
- Support for multiple languages and libraries – Inery is primarily built on C++ code to allow integration of multiple libraries and make the development process seamless. IneryDB offers libraries for database integration in the most popular programming languages including Python, Php, Nodejs, C#. Developers can find the necessary functions and structures to integrate the blockchain database.
- Layer 1 protocol – There have been several attempts to create decentralized storage and management systems. However, most protocols failed because they adopted third-party blockchain or service provider solutions. Inery is built from the ground up as a blockchain optimized for database management.
- Optimized for database management functions – Most of the protocols that exist in the market today are limited to ease of use and GUI. Inery goes further by integrating query capabilities and CRUD functions on a decentralized ecosystem – a feature that has never been introduced in projects before.
- Blockchain Solution- It offers support for developers to build their own decentralized applications while using its database management product, IneryDB, to support dApps.
Inery’s journey so far
Since the start of Inery development in 2020, we have achieved integral milestones of API functions, configuration nodes and private tests.
In the second quarter of 2022, we were able to reach important milestones that will bring us closer to our public testnet and mainnet release. Some of these steps include developing API functions for sending JSON-formatted messages on the Inery blockchain, enabling CLI capabilities on the server, generating and testing wallet addresses on test servers, the development and implementation of the node ranking algorithm inside the blockchain, etc. . We are currently working on preparing for the next public testnet launch.
With Inery, we are laying the foundation for the third Internet era to support Web3 products and services.
Disclaimer: Any information written in this press release or sponsored post does not constitute investment advice. Thecoinrepublic.com does not and will not endorse any information about any company or individual on this page. Readers are encouraged to do their own research and take action based on their own findings and not from any content written in this press release or in any sponsored post. Thecoinrepublic.com is not and will not be liable for any damage or loss caused directly or indirectly by the use of any content, product or service mentioned in this press release or sponsored post.